Friday, April 24, 2015

Last week in London

Classes are over! Yay. I went to Shakespeare's Globe last night with a couple flat mates to see The Merchant of Venice, it was pretty good. The Globe is amazing inside. My last full day in London has been pretty chill compared to what I thought it would be. I went to my internship to say my goodbyes to everybody, then I came back to the flat to pack. One of my flatmates has already left, now there are only 4 of us left. I can't believe it is over so soon, but I am ready to get home too. I'm excited to see my friends and family. My flatmates and I have this theory that if we stay out all night tonight, then tomorrow we will all be able to sleep great on that long flight home! ;) I guess we will see how things go. Here are some farewell pictures from King's.

No comments:

Post a Comment