Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Preparing for mid-term week!


Having a 4-6 page paper due in each class about the same week is kind of terrible. But I would almost rather write a paper than take a large test! I've finished two of the papers I needed to get done before  February 24th, I still need to work on one more but I have a week to get that done.
I received an amazing package at the start of the week that had all of my favorite foods my parents sent from home! They have froot loops here but they just aren't the same, it's more like a whole grain healthy type of froot loops, but they also don't have froot loops with marshmallows which is my absolute favorite! I was glad to receive some peanut butter too, I was on the last couple scraps from the bottom of the peanut butter I brought from home & Rice Krispies are always wanted! So thank you to my wonderful parents for sending some well needed snacks before I start this next paper.
Froot Loops, Jif, and Rice Krispies


This week during my Understanding Modern Britain class, we passed by a beautiful marina! Our professor showed us a yacht that he would love to have, which really wasn't the best looking one in my opinion. Anyway, after class a couple flat mates and I went to a local pub hoping that they would be serving pancakes for Pancake Day, but when we asked the bartender, he didn't seem to know anybody serving pancakes in the area. We decided to stay for a minute and watch some soccer highlights from 2014 on the T.V.
Kristen, Omar, and I at the pub.

No comments:

Post a Comment