Thursday, February 19, 2015

The Medical Side

I got to do rounds with a Doctor today, it was impressive, definitely a change from the research side of the hospital. I was with the nutrition team so it was more about if the patients were getting the proper nutrition. We got to see many of the patients in ICU all over the hospital, I was given a brief background of each patient as to why they were in the hospital, then the team discussed how they were going to help the patients nutritionally.
I also sat in on a meeting that was like a webcam meeting with 4 other hospitals discussing patients and getting other ideas on what the doctors should do.

Last night I went to China Town, it was crowded because many people were celebrating the Chinese New Year. It was all very fun and decorative, with some great food!

No comments:

Post a Comment