Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Arrival in London








In the airport with my parents before my plane off to London.
Last minute packing is never a good sign but, as of right now I only know of two things that I forgot to pack, deodorant and a correct adapter for the outlets, which is pretty good if you ask me. My flight was 7 hours long; I was surprised to have gotten the amount of sleep I did on the plane. After landing in London, I grabbed my luggage and headed to the tube. The ride on the tube was about 45 minutes, then I walked to the flat I was staying in. I met all the roommates, then headed out for a tour around the local area. After the tour, Kristen and I headed out to see what we could do with our night. We ended up going to a cell phone shop, a couple pubs, Subway, and the local grocery store. It was a blast, we met a lot of awesome people everywhere we went. Literally, every place we went we would talk to someone for at least 10 minutes. People here are a little nicer and easier to get along with compared to the United States.
So far everything seems fun and exciting, although the weather could warm up a bit, this trip seems like it's going to be a good one.
Tomorrow is orientation for our classes, hopefully I will be getting a SIM card for my phone so I can talk with some people at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment