Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Interview Day

The day I've been stressing most about turned out to be one of the better days of the trip so far! The "interview" for my internship ended up being a two question session followed by a tour of the hospital and where I will be working. I was surprised because I had been planning for an in depth interview, when really, I got there and it was more like an orientation. So that all went well. I feel very comfortable and excited to get started, I feel like it is going to be a great experience.
Then Ashleigh texted me saying something about Sam Hunt being in London, and if that's not a big deal then I don't know what is! I mean, this is SAM HUNT. March 9th, count me in!
& it gets better! I've been sleeping on a box spring for about 5 days, while the true comfy mattress was being unused on the top bunk! So me and Kristen pulled the mattresses off and switched them out! Now, hopefully I will be able to sleep better!
Classes start tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment