Saturday, January 17, 2015

Settling In

St. Paul's Cathedral, from the Millennium Bridge
I'm starting to feel more comfortable with London day by day. Today, I went with CAPA on a tour around London, it was great getting to see all of the main attractions London has to offer. Tomorrow I am taking a walking tour of South Bank with CAPA also. I have an interview for my internship on Monday at King's College Hospital, then I start classes Tuesday. I can't wait to get my internship started, I think it will be the highlight of the whole trip! I should probably go buy a nice pair of shoes for my interview..
Anyway, so today I tried finding King's College Hospital.. That was a mess. The way I was told to go was under some sort of construction for the weekend, so the information desk sent me on a train taking another route, I got lost for a good 20 minutes but then was able to find my way to the Hospital. Then with a couple encouraging word from my mother back home, I easily found my way back to the flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment